The EU Polar Cluster work together to increase our impact, minimise travel, and engage a wider range of stakeholders.
Individual Cluster Project Events
We here have collated individual project events, sessions, workshops, and webinars.
We aim to include all sessions, but please see project websites for more details and complete lists. If you have something to be added, please contact Lily Green.
We also work together on key conferences and events on joint sessions:
2022 - Planned
- Call for Extracts: Arctic Frontiers Science Meeting 31 January- 4th February 2022. We are happy to announce that the Call for Abstracts is out! The sessions are:
- Pan-Arctic Infrastructure Development
- Food from the Ocean and Ocean Science for Sustainable Development – Bridging the UN Decades
- Arctic Coasts in Transition
- The Arctic, ocean conflicts, and pathways to sustainability
- Experiences from the science-policy interface in the Arctic
- DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS: 21st SEPTEMBER 2021 - Submit your abstract here
2021 - Planned
- Arctic Circle 2021
2021 - Past
- ASSW - Arctic Science Summit Week, March 2021, online.
- The 2020 EU Polar Cluster meeting was held as part of the European Polar Science Week on the 27th October 2020, online, in collaboration with ESA - http://eo4polar.esa.int/
- ASSW (Arctic Science Summit Week) 28 March - 30 March 2020
- EPP, ARICE, APPLICATE, EUPolarNet involved in sessions
- Arctic Observing Summit, Iceland, 31st March - 2nd April 2020
- INTAROS involved in preparatory work
- KEPLER submitted side session