The EU Polar Cluster work together to increase our impact, minimise travel, and engage a wider range of stakeholders.
The 2020 EU Polar Cluster meeting will be held as part of the European Polar Science Week on the 27th October 2020, online, in collaboration with ESA - http://eo4polar.esa.int/
- EGU General Assembly 2020 - Vienna, Austria 3th - 8th May 2020.
- APPLICATE splinter session 5th May, 10:45 - 12:30, room 2.17 (SMP37)
- European Polar Board, EPB, Spring Plenary meeting, Sofia, Bulgaria 23rd – 24th of April, 2020.
- 5th Joint Arctic SAR Workshop and TTX. Hveragerði, Iceland, 15th - 16th April. https://www.aeco.no/events/joint-arctic-sar-workshop-and-ttx/
- ASSW (Arctic Science Summit Week) 28 March - 30 March 2020
- EPP, ARICE, APPLICATE, EUPolarNet involved in sessions
- Arctic Observing Summit, Iceland, 31st March – 2nd April 2020
- INTAROS involved in preparatory work
- KEPLER submitted side session
- Arctic Frontiers Tromso, Norway, 26th-30th January 2020