The EU Polar Cluster work together to increase our impact, minimise travel, and engage a wider range of stakeholders.
- Open Day for the NERC Arctic Station on Thursday 25 February, 1230-1500: The session will highlight the rapid environmental changes in and around Svalbard; the support provided by the Station, including new for this season ROV & AUV and lots of other marine and lab kit; and the latest developments and funding opportunities. Full details and registration: https://www.arctic.ac.uk/news/nerc-arctic-station-day-2021-registration-now-open/
- SSW events:
- Combined ARICE, INTERACT, Blue Action session
- KEPLER workshop.
- EPB ASM3 webinar 5: Theme 3, Respond: Sustainable development; Evaluation of vulnerability and resilience; Application of knowledge
17 March 2021, 13:00-15:00 UTC
- EPB ASM3 webinar 6: Theme 4, Strengthen: Capacity building; Education; Networking; Resilience – prepare the next generation
07 April 2021, 13:00-15:00 UTC
- EPB ASM3 webinar series: Closing webinar - Post-Ministerial Review: Joint Statement and Actions
09 June 2021, 13:00-15:00 UTC
- KEPLER training: online workshop for students and early career scientists 17-18th February 2021. The Horizon 2020 funded project 'Key Environmental monitoring for Polar Latitudes and European Readiness' (KEPLER) is hosted an online workshop for students and Early Career Scientists.
- SO-CHIC webinar: Ocean variabilities in the Southern Weddell Sea 13:00 UTC on Wednesday 27th January.
- EPB ASM3 webinar 3: Theme 1, Observe: Observing networks; Data sharing – towards implementation 20 January 2021, 13:00-15:00 UTC
- EPB ASM3 webinar 4: Theme 2, Understand: Enhance understanding and prediction capability on Arctic environmental and social systems and its global impact 17 February 2021, 13:00-15:00 UTC
- The 2020 EU Polar Cluster meeting will be held as part of the European Polar Science Week on the 27th October 2020, online, in collaboration with ESA - http://eo4polar.esa.int/
- EGU General Assembly 2020 - Vienna, Austria 3th - 8th May 2020.
- APPLICATE splinter session 5th May, 10:45 - 12:30, room 2.17 (SMP37)
- European Polar Board, EPB, Spring Plenary meeting, Sofia, Bulgaria 23rd - 24th of April, 2020.
- 5th Joint Arctic SAR Workshop and TTX. Hveragerði, Iceland, 15th - 16th April. https://www.aeco.no/events/joint-arctic-sar-workshop-and-ttx/
- ASSW (Arctic Science Summit Week) 28 March - 30 March 2020
- EPP, ARICE, APPLICATE, EUPolarNet involved in sessions
- Arctic Observing Summit, Iceland, 31st March - 2nd April 2020
- INTAROS involved in preparatory work
- KEPLER submitted side session
- Arctic Frontiers Tromso, Norway, 26th-30th January 2020