Scope of the group:
- Promote and facilitate collaboration within the area of data management between EU Polar Cluster projects
- Coordination of data management activities between cluster participants
- Facilitate the adoption and implementation of data management standards that will enable free, open and timely access to data and interoperability of discovery metadata and systems as needed
- Coordination of cluster data management activities towards the SAON/IASC Arctic Data Committee
- Collaborating with relevant national, regional, global, discipline or cross-disciplinary data management activities to ensure that European data management activities are relevant, cost-efficient and sustainable.
- Liaison with the European Open Science Cloud ensuring proper integration of Polar data
- Compilation of guidelines on data management for cluster projects
- Identification of gaps in cluster data management practises and mitigation
- Establishing dedicated task (sub)groups as required to solve the issues above.
Data Task Group project contacts
|ARCSAR||Penelope Wagner, Artmir Galica|
|iCUPE||Alexander Mahura, Steffen Noe|
|INTAROS||Stein Sandven, Torill Hamre|
|SIOS||Øystein Godøy, Dariusz Ignatiuk|
|SO-CHIC||Antonio Novellino, Patrick Gorringe|